WordPerfect Crashes on Launch StarDock WindowBlinds installed (in ThemeWin.dll)
When StarDock WindowBlinds is installed, WordPerfect may exit on launch.
Our recommendation is to set WindowBlinds so that it does not apply its theming / borders to WordPerfect, QuattroPro or Presentations.
If you wish to be certain this is the issue before applying the fix:
1. Press Win+R on your keyboard
2. Type msinfo32.exe and click OK
3. Browse to System Summary > Software Environment > Windows Error Reporting
4. Look for lines that mention "Faulting Application WPWIN??.exe" (where ?? is the version of WordPerfect) and "Faulting Module ThemeWin.DLL"
5. If both these items are mentioned in the line, then the fix described above does apply.