Each time AfterShot 3 or AfterShot Pro 3 is run, it creates a log file. The data in the log file can be useful to see what was happening in AfterShot immediately before a problem such as a crash or other unexpected behavior.
Here’s how to locate it:
1. Close AfterShot / AfterShot Pro 3
2. Hold down the Windows + R keys
3. Type "%LocalAppData%" in the Run box and click the OK button
4. Open the Corel folder
5. Open the AfterShot Pro or AfterShot folder
6. In the AfterShot / AfterShot Pro folder, you’ll see a file called AfterShotPro.log. On some systems it simply shows as AfterShot Pro
If a technician has directed you to this article, please email the log file to the technician.