Pressing command keys (including F1-F12 combinations, Ctrl keys like Ctrl+D, etc) does not provide the expected result in WordPerfect.
WordPerfect keyboard settings need to be reset to factory default without affecting other WordPerfect settings
- Open WordPerfect
- Click Tools menu > Settings... > Customize icon > Keyboards tab
- Highlight WPWin keyboard
- Click Select button at the right
- Click Reset button near the bottom right. Answer Yes when prompted
- Click Close to close the Customize dialog
- Click Close to close the Settings dialog
If this does not resolve the issue, the computer may have alternate functions assigned to the F1-F12 keys in the computer's firmware. Here are two options for dealing with this:
- Option 1) Press and hold Fn or Func while pressing F1-F12 key combinations to activate the F1-F12 combination.
- Option 2) Contact the computer manufacturer or manufacturer's website for steps to change the default behavior for the F1-F12 keys.