Cannot see next or back, continue or finish button in installer window
In Windows, the Scale & Layout is set to enlarge the text and icons on screen.
Method 1) Resize the content of the installer window to show the buttons
- Launch the installer / uninstaller. Use Ctrl - / Ctrl +
- Click into the install / uninstall window
- Press Ctrl - to make the content in the window smaller so that one can see the Continue / Next / Back buttons in the lower right.
- One can press Ctrl + to enlarge text if needed.
Method 2) temporarily Set Scale & Layout to 100%
- Right-click on the Desktop
- Choose Display Settings from the context menu
- Scroll down to "Scale and Layout". Note the current setting.
- Change the setting to 100%,
- Complete the install / uninstall operation(s).
- After the install / uninstall(s), return to the Display Settings, and set the Scale and Layout back to where it was before.