How to import brush packs in Painter?
To import brush packs in Painter, follow the steps outlined below:
If you bought from the Painterartist.com Brushes store:
- Close Painter completely.
- Download the brush packs from your order confirmation and run the EXE (Windows) or PKG (Mac) files.
- Once brushes are installed, launch Painter. All brushes installed will appear in the Brush Drawer.
If you purchased the brush packs from within the program.
Click on Help > Restore Purchases (Windows / Mac)
- On the Mac will you be asked for your account password.
- On Windows, the User Account Control (UAC) will appear.
Once confirmed, the restore process will continue.
When completed, all restored brushes will appear in the Brush Drawer.