Corel cannot process refund requests for apps that were purchased from the Apple Store, such as Toast DVD. If for whatever reason you decided to refund your app purchase, you will need to reach out to the Apple Store. You can use any device with a web browser to request a refund.
How to request a refund
- Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."
- Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
- Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.
If you can't request a refund on reportaproblem.apple.com
- If the charge is pending, you canʼt request a refund yet. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.
- If you have an unpaid order, you need to pay for that order before you request a refund. You might need to update your payment information.
- If you don't know why you were charged, review your family members' purchases. If you're the family organizer, tap or click the Apple ID button, then choose All. Purchases charged to your shared payment method appear.
If you already requested a refund
Check the status of your refund request here
Refund eligibility might vary by country or region. See the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions for details. In countries and regions with consumer law protections, users retain their rights under these protections. In Australia and New Zealand, consumers retain their rights under the applicable consumer protection laws and regulations.
For more information about refund requests or for other refunds that you can’t request on reportaproblem.apple.com, contact Apple Support.