If you have a WinZip Suite subscription, to upgrade to the latest WinZip version you can follow the steps below:
- Open WinZip on your computer.
- Click on the "Help" menu located at the top of the window.
- Select "Check for Updates" from the drop-down menu.
- WinZip will now check for available updates. If an update is available, you will be prompted to download and install it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Note: If you have a Suite subscription, you may be required to enter your login credentials to verify your subscription before you can download and install the latest update.
Additionally, it's always a good idea to back up your data before installing any updates or making any changes to your system. This will help ensure that you don't lose any important data in case anything goes wrong during the update process.
WinZip 27 and lower
If you have a perpetual license of WinZip (WinZip 27 and lower), you can purchase a new license at https://www.winzip.com/en/product/winzip/.
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.