If you are using a high resolution display with WordPerfect Office X7 and your toolbar icons are smaller than you prefer, following the below steps will improve your experience.
• Within WordPerfect, select Tools / Settings / Customize, on the Toolbars tab, select 'Options . . .' and change the icons to 'Large Icons'
• On the Property Bars tab, select 'Options . . .' and change the icons to 'Large Icons'
• Within Quattro Pro, select Tools / Settings / Customization / Toolbars and change each enabled toolbar to 'Button' size 'Large'
You can also lower the resolution of your screen. Lowering the resolution from 3200x1800 to 1920x1080 may improve the toolbar and icon displays.
To adjust your screen's resolution in the display settings (Windows 7 & Windows 8/8.1):
1. Right click on the Windows desktop and click screen resolution.
a. Or use the Control Panel, click 'Appearance and Personalization' and select 'Display'
2. Select the desired resolution from the dropdown, it may take a little experimentation. Try to keep the same aspect ratio of your resolution (most likely 16x9).
For Windows 10:
1. Right click on the Desktop, select 'Display Settings'
2. Click on 'Advanced Display Settings' to change the resolution
Windows 7 – Change your Screen Resolution
Getting the best display on your monitor
Was this article helpful?
Tell us how we can improve it.